We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is Imperial Civil Enforcement Solutions Limited, a company registered in England under number 2023383 and of 7 Hill Street, Bristol BS1 5PU, United Kingdom.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· If you contact us, we will keep a record of the information that you provide to us.
· Details of your visits to our website, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2. Uses made of such information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
· To notify you about changes to our service.
3. IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
5. Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Your rights
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Where we hold personal information your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.